- Game Guide
- Item Mall
Content Update - 9th April
New Content of this patch:
- New mode: InfectionZ*
- New Map: [InfectionZ] Awaken
- New map: [Infection] Prison Break
- New Capsule: FullMoon Box**
- New interface for the in-game shop
- New settings for the Practice Channel***
- Possibility to deactivate the effects of Add items
- Possibility to disable grenades in Annihilation Mode
- Changes in the roulette's rewards for the Match Channel
- New weapon in the in-game shop: MAGPUL PDR (Pointman)
- New weapons in the ticket shop: Uzi Raven (Pointman), M4A1 BRONX (Rifleman), DTA SRS (Sniper)
- New Beginner items: Training MP5K (Pointman), Training FN F2000 (Rifleman), Training Blaser R93 (Sniper)****
- New InfectionZ items in the Webmall (coming soon): Red Slasher (Melee Weapon), Red Skull (Pointman), M1897 Painkiller (Pointman)
- New Gloves in the Webmall (coming soon): SG09: Rapid hands, SG09: Firm grip, SG09: Stable scope, SG09: C4 Master, SG09: Tank Master
- The game will no longer crash if you receive blue tickets from the roulette after a game in the Match Channel.
* New mode: InfectionZ
InfectionZ is our newest feature! In this mode, the host zombies can throw stun blisters to slow down human movement and recover health from infected individuals. In addition, the humans will accumulate rage points the more they lose teammate. When the rage gauge reaches the maximum, humans can transform into the Ripper by pressing “T”, a mighty and powerful creature impossible to turn into an infected. All the existing Infection maps now have this setting. Furthermore, the new map Awaken mix the thrill of Airborne with the fun of Infection!
** New Capsule: FullMoon
The following items can be won with this new Capsule Box: M82A3 Barret (permanent - jackpot), Aks-74u Fullmoon (3d, 7d, 15d, 30d, perm), M14 Fullmoon (3d, 7d, 15d, 30d, perm), SVDM Fullmoon (3d, 7d, 15d, 30d, perm), M67 Fullmoon (3d, 7d, 15d, 30d, 90d).
The price for one capsule is 299AP.
*** New settings for the Practice Channel
Those new settings now apply in the Practise Channel:
- The round time is 60 minutes (instead of 2:30 minutes)
- There is only one round
- Kill cam will be shown where a grenade explodes
**** New Beginner items